Spur & Bevel Gears
SSPTP , S S Power Transmission Products Is One Of The Leading Manufacturers And Suppliers Of Best Quality Spur And Bevel Gears. Available In A Variety Of Sizes, Widths, and Dimensions, Spur and Bevel gears are excellent products that perfectly meet the distinct Demands Of Different Industries.
As one of the superiorly foremost spur and bevel gear manufacturers we provide high precision gears with excellent high-quality testing.
What is a gear?
A gear is a rotating machine, that helps increase or decrease the force needed to move, push or pull something by transmitting power, torque and speed from one machine to another. Gear manufacturing industry has seen a dynamic change in recent years and abiding by it, we have manufactured gear designs equipped with latest technological advances.
How do gears function?
Gears employ two main axes configurations based on their orientation with respect to the gear shafts that determine the positioning of gear rotation.
Gears are made of teeth that help two machines mesh together interlocking each other. One machine transfers all its mechanical power to another shaft to help it move in a circular motion.
- Spur Gears
- Bevel Gears
What are Spur Gears?
As spur gear manufacturers, we take care of the quality and precision of the product and are one of the trusted spur and bevel gear manufacturers in the Industry.
Key Features of Spur Gears
- One of the most popular gears of all time
- Straight teeth cut
- Perfect to parallelly insert over the gear’s shaft
- Best for parallel axes configuration
- Paired with spur gears, internal gears, or gear racks
- Accurate precision
- Highly Efficient
- No generation of thrust force
- Capable of handling high speed and high loads
Applications of Spur Gears
- Gear pumps
- Blenders and mills
- Washing machines
- Fuel pumps
- Clothe drying machine
- Gear motors
- Watering systems
- Conveyor systems
- Watering systems
- Power plants
- Railways and Aircrafts
- Machining tools
What are Bevel Gears?
A bevel gear is a rotating device with intersecting axes configuration equipped with teeth that are used to move another machine by interlocking its shafts, either perpendicularly or at an angle, with the other one in order to transfer power or force. Shaped like an abridged cone, its axis of rotation eases the increasing or decreasing of torque. As one of the leading bevel gear manufacturers SSPTP is highly appreciated in the gear manufacturing industry.
These bevel gears are manufactured using state-of-the-art technology to meet the international quality standards. These bevel gears are helpful in changing the direction of the shaft’s rotation and are widely used in valve actuator gear boxes, electrical equipment’s like on load tap changers, material handling equipment’s and motivators. The teeth of a bevel gear may be straight-cut as with spur gears, or they may be cut in a variety of other shapes. Bevel gears have the same advantages and disadvantages relative to their straight-cut cousins as helical gears do to spur gears.
Key Features of Bevel Gears
- Bevel gears are Cone-shaped and good for lateral positioning
- Best for Intersecting axes configuration
- Bevel gears are Straight, spiral, cut designs
- Available in Straight, Spiral, Zeroil, and Hypoid
- Axes of the two shafts intersect, making it better option for some devices
- Bevel gears are highly efficient and matches several applications
- Power transmission in compliance with the ability to change the rotating direction of the shaft
- Ability to increase torque and decrease speed between perpendicular rotating shafts in bevel gears is remarkable feature.
Applications of Bevel Gears
- Automobiles manufacturers
- Printing Press
- Power plants
- Cooling towers
- Steel Plants
- Track inspection machines
- Aerospace, Aircrafts, Railways and trains
- Marine Applications
- Machine handling systems